Monday, March 19, 2007

He cracks me up

Christopher may not have a ton of words but he can let you know what he likes and what he doesn't very very well.

I was trying to get Christopher to say Banana this morning, he says nana. So I kept saying BA nana BA BA BA. He says BA BA BA Uncle and burst out laughing. He then continues to say BA BA BA before every word he knows. I was cracking up, so needless to say we left that subject for another day.

Christopher's Favs:
The Upside Down Show, Bob the Builder, pancakes, Berries, Grandpa (AKA DUMPA), Uncle Augie, the guys (Rebecca and Jenna) Sesame Street characters and DADDY.
It seems like the guys in his life rule. I think it is so funny that Uncle and Dumpa are favorites. Don't get me wrong they are very nice to Christopher and play with him but out of everyone in his life they probably fuss the least over him. I think Christopher will have a bit of his Dads personality as far as NOT wanting attention, if his favorites are any indication :)