Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday already :(

We had a fun filled weekend.
Friday night we had a sleep over at the guys (Rebecca and Jenna) house, well they slept, Christopher and I tried to sleep. We slept in Rebecca's room and he started out in the pack N play but ended up in bed with me. A twin size bed NOT up against a wall. So I held him all night hoping he would not roll off the bed.
We went for a walk first thing and then off to a birthday party. It was at a petting zoo and Christopher got to ride on a pony. He loves horses (AKA NEIGH in Christopher's world) He calls all animals by the sound they make.
Sunday we had another birthday party at a firehouse. Now what little boy does not love a fire truck! Christopher had so much fun playing on the truck and seeing the lights. He would have spent the entire party on the truck if he could have. He made some friends and really played the whole time. I spent most of the party on the floor playing in this tent / tunnel toy.
Note to self never wear a skirt to a party.

We also decorated for Easter this weekend. I must admit I do love the way the house came out. I never really decorated for Easter before but Christopher likes it.

2 more weeks and the East Bunny comes!
We have to get Christopher's picture taken with the Easter Bunny this weekend.