Could I be any worse at this?
Christopher is still feeling a bit under the weather so I am going to take advantage of the down time to update this blog. He is a very active, very happy little boy so it is very rare that I have time to update.
Christopher is really starting to talk now. He is repeating everything we say.
The Upside Down show is Christopher's favorite show now (he is watching it now). I am not sure how many of you have actually sat down to watch this show but it is RIDICULOUS. These 2 guys are out of their minds yet so entertaining.
March is a crazy month for us.... Happy Birthday Uncle, Jenna, Sophie, Jaclyn, Grandpa, Vanessa, Kali and Madison.
We have celebrations all month long.
Christopher loves to sing Happy Birthday although all he says is HAPPY.
OK, my time is up.
I PROMISE to update more often.