

Happy Monday!
It was yet again another busy weekend. We celebrated a friends 40th birthday Saturday night. It was an amazing party. Everything was perfect and he was so surprised. Friday and Saturday morning were spent preparing and it was alot of work but it so paid off. Just to see Chris' face when he walked in made it all worth it. These were the centerpieces we made for the party. I hate leaving Christopher on weekends to do something for myself. I feel so guilty because I have to work and I have to leave him on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He had a nice night and was actually sleeping before the party even started so that was not to bad. My mother in law took him to a basketball tournament and then to Mc Donalds for dinner. By the time he got home I was already gone so there was no fussing or crying for me which makes it so much easier.
Yesterday we all just vegged out and relaxed. I did some Easter shopping and came home and we all took naps. I need to go Christopher's picture taken with the Easter Bunny before Friday.
AHHHH I keep forgetting.