Friday, April 13, 2007

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail




Mr. Easter Bunny made an appearance and boy o boy did he make a mess.
Christopher got a kick out of his bunny prints and was hopping next to them all morning. We did cover them up with his train table when company came but he showed everyone as soon as they walked in the door. Easter was fun or should I say Easter weekend was fun. I love kids. I have much more funny playing with the kids than "playing" with the grown ups. We had 3 Easter egg hunts here and I think (I hope) all the kids had fun.
Christopher did look for some eggs (Thanks to Dora's Egg Hunt episode) but once he found 1 egg and saw that there was something inside he just played with that something inside. Some eggs had tickets in them and some had money. The kids got to cash in their tickets for prizes alittle Chuck E Cheese meets the Easter Bunny. It was fun and shhhh don't tell the kids but it made them do math too.