1 year 9 months and 20 days ago I met the man of my dreams :)
1 year 9 months and 20 days ago I met the 1 person that can wake me at all hours of the night and still be alive :)
1 year 9 months and 20 days ago I realized that sleeping through the night was a thing of the past. (Christopher slept through the night at 8 weeks, but a mommy doesn't do that again until.... well I don't know yet)
1 year 9 months and 20 days ago I met the 1 person that can make me smile, laugh and feel giddy every time I see him
1 year 9 months and 20 days ago I found out what it was like to love someone more than you love your husband and yourself combined.
1 year 9 months and 20 days ago I gave birth to a baby that looked so much like my husband it was freaky
1 year 9 months and 20 days ago I found out what it was like to be in more pain than 1 person could imagine and be willing to do it all over again
1 year 9 months and 20 days ago I became a MOMMY!
I look at this little boy who is so adventurous and so fun to be around and wonder what I did before him. I know I thought I was busy and I know I thought I never had enough time and yet now I fit so much more into everyday.
Memorial Day weekend was no exception.
Friday we had a playdate, we went swimming, we had dinner at the guys house, I went food shopping and to kohls.
Saturday we went to the Jones Beach Airshow all day and then Chris and I went out at night
Sunday we went to Grandma's house, to a BBQ for Vanessa (my niece)and then I had company
Monday we went to a parade, had a BBQ here and then I went to a funeral at night. I don't think I sat the entire weekend. I don't think the TV went on once the whole weekend. We were never home and when we were we went outside to play. It was almost the perfect weekend. I do wish Chris was home with us to enjoy some of it. The fact that he wasn't means that business was good but we did miss him.
Christopher, like most little boys, loves plane, trains and automobiles. If it moves fast he LOVES it.
He got so excited every time a plane flew over us, that was of course until the BIG BOYS came out. The noise from those freakin planes made the beach shake. His heart was beating so fast. That's when we went up to the board walk for some ice cream.

