Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Mommy's Day!


Mother's Day was perfect. Yup, perfect. It was a beautiful day. Christopher and I (along with my sister and her family and a friend and her family oh, and of course my Mom, duh it was Mother's Day) went to Central Park. I have lived in NY my whole life and this was my first trip to the Central Park Zoo. How embarrassing is that.

Well, now that I have done it once I think I can manage it again. Christopher and I will be heading back sooner than later.

Chris got me the most beautiful card. It basically was a response to my anniversary post. It was very sweet and actually made me cry. Christopher got me a hot stone massage and an adorable card. He also said Happy Mommy's Day which of course made my day. We ended up at my in laws for a bbq. Chris met us there and like I said it was just a perfect day.


Our 5 year anniversary was very nice. We met for our massages and that was great and then when I got home I received 5 dozen roses. Do you have any idea how many roses that is? Well lets just say I had roses in 3 rooms of my house, 1 vase had 3 dozen and then 2 had a dozen each. We went to dinner that night and just had a great time.


I haven't mentioned it before but I am trying to lose weight. I am doing weight watchers, but this week (actually 11 days) I am trying a cleanse. Basically, I drink a shake, eat lunch and then have another shake on days 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 and then on days 3 and 4 and 10 and 11 you cleanse NO MEALS. I am at the end of day 3. So except for the 4 snacks you can have I have not eaten all day. Tomorrow is going to be hard. I have lost 6lbs already though (since I started the cleanse) I have lost a total of 40lbs since I started ww. I have alot more to go but hey 40lbs is a great start.